How to do a frontside boardslide
- Approach rail with a bit more speed than normal, for a frontboard faster is better
- Line yourself up to hit the rail straight on
- Do a mellow turn so you can ollie from your toes
- Make sure your nose clears the rail
- Keep the rail in between the bindings
- Keep your shoulders aligned with the rail
- At the end, release your shoulders to straighten your board back up to regular.
Front boards can be a difficult trick to learn, make sure to practice them on small flat boxes to get the hang of them before you start attempting them on higher consequence rails.