How to do a backside 1 on, switch 50-50 with a switch frontside 3 off
Before you go for this trick, make sure you can do a backside 1 to switch 50-50 on a rail without any problems. When you have that locked, add a half-cab to the end.
- Ride in parallel to the rail, on a slight toe edge
- Pop a back 1 onto the rail
- Keep looking up at the start of the rail to help line up the nose of your board and stop your rotation
- As soon as you are locked on the rail, open up your shoulders to start the wind up for the 3
- Keep your head turned to force the 3 around
- Try and land with a flat base