How to do a backside rodeo
- Approach the lip with a slight toeside carve (like you are going do a backside spin)
- On the top of the lip, put your weight over your heels and pop
- Drop your front shoulder and tuck to start the flip
- Look over your back shoulder to spot your landing
- The extra 180 part of the trick is done towards the end of the flip
If you are doing a rodeo 5, keep your head looking backwards on the landing to stop yourself from reverting on the landing.
When you have the backside rodeo 5 down, add an extra 180 to make it a backside rodeo 7 so you can ride out regular.