Learn how to nose bonk on a snowboard
- For bonks and taps, approach the object you want to bonk at a slight angle
- You want enough speed to just skim over the top
- When you are right at the top, push your front leg down to ‘bonk’
- Keep the bonk light, so it doesn’t knock you around too much
Awesome riding from the ThirtyTwo team. Also features some crazy skills from Scott Stevens.
How to do a backside 180 with Eiki Helgason
Before you try your first backside 180, make sure that you can ollie and ride switch.
- Approach the jump almost straight, but on your toe edge
- Jump evenly from both feet and turn your shoulders 90 degrees to start the rotation
- Use your legs to push the board the rest of the 90 degrees
- Keep your head looking up the hill until you have landed, this will help you stop reverting back around to regular